P. DE LA OLIVA, S.A.
In line with our strategic objectives and the context in which our Organization is framed, the Management of P. de la Oliva, S.A. declares this policy, which serves as a guide for our employees and other parties involved, in order to comply with the commitment of continuous improvement in our processes and environmental performance.
de la Oliva has implemented an Integrated Management System in its facilities located in Torrejón de Ardoz (Brújula 18 and Barómetro 2,4,6), certified under the ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015 standards whose scope encompasses the design and production of office and contract seating and furniture, as well as school furniture. This system ensures and maintains the values that make up the culture of our Organization, with a fundamental goal: to meet the needs of people through the design and marketing of a quality and sustainable product, developed in a safe and healthy working environment.
For all of this, at delaoliva:
– We annually review the contribution of the necessary resources, technical, economic and human, so that it is appropriate to the fulfillment of our objectives.
– We encourage the commitment of all our employees in the detection and management of risks and opportunities, establishing the necessary communication channels to encourage active participation in the principle of continuous improvement.
– We train our team for an efficient performance of their functions, so that they are able to create a flexible product adapted to the needs of our customers and thus achieve their full satisfaction.
– We comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our activity, as well as other regulatory requirements that, despite not being mandatory, we decide to assume because they are demanded by our stakeholders.
– We raise awareness among our staff and other people working under the control of our organization, in order to achieve compliance with the requirements set by our clients in a professional, ethical and transparent manner.
– We identify and evaluate the environmental aspects of our organization and our products throughout their life cycle, focusing on environmental protection, pollution prevention and improvement, with measures such as:
· Promote the rational use of resources, energy and water; control of atmospheric pollutant emissions and greenhouse gases; try to minimize waste and spills.
· Incorporate environmental improvements in our products from the design phase, avoiding the transfer of adverse environmental impacts between stages of the life cycle.
· Implementation and monitoring of FSC Chain of Custody schemes, to promote the consumption of wood from well-managed forests.
· Creation of sustainable products based on eco-design, according to ISO 14006 certified standards, in all phases: creation, design, materials, production, use, durability and recyclability at the end of their useful life. In this way we promote the fight against climate change and work in favor of a circular economy.
– We maintain and update our integrated management system following international standards, subjecting it to internal and external audits to detect possible deviations.
The revision of this policy is the responsibility of the Management, and its compliance is the responsibility of the Management, of all employees and of all persons working under the control of P. de la Oliva.
Pepa Pérez de la OlivaTorrejón de Ardoz, July 2021